Skip to Main Content

Have a new policy or recently renewed with us? Manage your account from the new insured dashboard.

Please continue to manage your policy as you have been if you have not yet renewed or if you have a policy with us through one of our partners.

Access Your Account and Helpful Resources


When an employee is injured on the job, proceed with the following:

  1. Contact a preferred urgent care facility by telephone prior to sending the injured worker.
    • Inform the urgent care you have an injured worker coming and S & C Claims Services is the claims administrator.
  2. If a worker is seriously injured and needs immediate care or is transported by ambulance, the employer should have a co-worker or supervisor accompany the injured worker to assist with any insurance related information that the medical provider may require.
    • If possible, the injured worker must return to your office or job site after seeing the doctor and give you the doctor’s signed return to work slip or disability slip.
  3. If there is a serious injury, notify S & C Claims Services immediately by telephone at 1-800- 289-4502.
  4. It is necessary that the employer fill out the required Form 122 and notify S & C Claims Services immediately. Please forward the return to work/disability slip from the doctor to S & C Claims Services as soon as possible.

Required State Forms

Medical Provider Network

441 S. Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84104


Intermountain WorkMed
1685 W. 2200 S.
Salt Lake City, UT 84119


St. Mark’s Hospital
1160 E 3900 S #2000
Salt Lake City, UT 84124


U of U Hospital
50 Medical Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84132


Timpanogas Regional Hospital
750 W 800 N
Orem, UT 84057


Mountain View Hospital
1000 E 100 N
Payson, UT 84651


Please send the Form 122 and the medical slip to:

S&C Claims Services, Inc.
10421 S. Jordan Gateway Blvd., #400
South Jordan, UT 84095
Telephone (801) 268-0195
Toll free (800) 362- 5198
Fax (801) 255-0849

S&C Claims Services, Inc.
3601 N. University Avenue #200
Provo, UT 84604
Toll free (800) 362- 5198
Fax (801) 623-6035