Skip to Main Content

Have a new policy or recently renewed with us? Manage your account from the new insured dashboard.

Please continue to manage your policy as you have been if you have not yet renewed or if you have a policy with us through one of our partners.

Access Your Account and Helpful Resources

New Mexico

When an employee is injured on the job, proceed with the following:

  1. Contact a preferred urgent care facility by telephone prior to sending the injured worker.
    • Inform the urgent care you have an injured worker coming and S & C Claims Services is the claims administrator.
  2. If a worker is seriously injured and needs immediate care or is transported by ambulance, the employer should have a co-worker or supervisor accompany the injured worker to assist with any insurance-related information the medical provider may require.
    • If possible, the injured worker must return to your office or job site after seeing the doctor and give you the doctor’s signed return to work slip or disability slip.
  3. If there is a serious injury, notify S & C Claims Services immediately by telephone at 1-800- 289-4502.
  4. It is necessary for the employer fill out the required Form IA – 1 and notify S & C Claims Services immediately. Please forward the return to work/disability slip from the doctor to S & C Claims Services as soon as possible.

Required State Forms

Medical Provider Network

Concentra Urgent Care
3101 Menaul Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107

(505) 842-5151

Presbyterian Hospital ER
1100 Central Ave SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106

(505) 841-1234

University of New Mexico Hospital ER
2211 Lomas Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106

(505) 272-2111

Please send the Form IA – 1 and the medical slip to:

S&C Claims Services, Inc.
3791 Southern Boulevard SE #240
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Telephone: (505) 219-2924 Toll free (800) 362- 5198
Fax (505) 892-1350