Skip to Main Content

Have a new policy or recently renewed with us? Manage your account from the new insured dashboard.

Please continue to manage your policy as you have been if you have not yet renewed or if you have a policy with us through one of our partners.

Access Your Account and Helpful Resources


When an employee is injured on the job, proceed with the following:

  1. Contact a preferred urgent care facility by telephone prior to sending the injured worker.
    • Inform the urgent care you have an injured worker coming and S & C Claims Services is the claims administrator.
  2. If a worker is seriously injured and needs immediate care or is transported by ambulance, the employer should have a co-worker or supervisor accompany the injured worker to assist with any insurance-related information the medical provider may require.
    • If possible, the injured worker must return to your office or job site after seeing the doctor and give you the doctor’s signed return to work slip or disability slip.
  3. If there is a serious injury, notify S & C Claims Services immediately by telephone at 1-800- 289-4502.
  4. It is necessary for the employer fill out the required Form C3 and notify S & C Claims Services immediately. Please forward the return to work/disability slip from the doctor to S & C Claims Services as soon as possible.

Required State Forms

Medical Provider Network

Concentra Medical Center
5850 S. Polaris Avenue #100
Las Vegas, NV 89118


The Center for Occupational Health
801 S. Rancho Drive #F1 & F2
Las Vegas, NV 89106


Concentra Medical Center
1530 E. 6th Street
Reno, NV 89512


Please send the Form C3 and the medical slip to:

7881 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 210
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Telephone (702) 873-5115 Toll free (800) 362- 5198
Fax (702) 876-5584