Skip to Main Content

Have a new policy or recently renewed with us? Manage your account from the new insured dashboard.

Please continue to manage your policy as you have been if you have not yet renewed or if you have a policy with us through one of our partners.

Access Your Account and Helpful Resources


When an employee is injured on the job, proceed with the following:

  1. Contact a preferred urgent care facility by telephone prior to sending the injured worker.
    • Inform the urgent care you have an injured worker coming and S & C Claims Services is the claims administrator.
    • Advise the urgent care you require a mandatory drug test per the insurance company.
  2. If a worker is seriously injured and needs immediate care or is transported by ambulance, the employer should have a co-worker or supervisor accompany the injured worker to assist with any insurance-related information the medical provider may require.
    • If possible, the injured worker must return to your office or job site after seeing the doctor and give you the doctor’s signed return to work slip or disability slip.
  3. If there is a serious injury, notify S & C Claims Services immediately by telephone at 1-800- 289-4502.
  4. It is necessary for the employer fill out the required IC Form IA – 1 and notify S &C Claims Services immediately. Please forward the return to work/disability slip from the doctor to S & C Claims Services as soon as possible.

Required State Forms

Medical Provider Network

St. Luke’s Occupational Health
703 S Americana Blvd #130
Boise, ID 83702


St. Alphonsus Occupational Health
6533 Emerald St
Boise, ID 83704


Primary Health Medical Group
West Boise
11197 W Fairview Ave
Boise, ID 83713


Please send the IC Form IA – 1 and the medical slip to:

S&C Claims Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 140577
Boise, ID 83714
Telephone: (208) 848-2020 Toll free (800) 362- 5198
Fax (208) 853-4076